Winner(s) will be announced by June 1.
- Scripts must have been written for an RTF screenwriting course during the Spring '15 semester or later.
- Only feature-length screenplays and TV pilot scripts qualify. No TV specs will be considered.
- Screenplays must not have been previously submitted for Showcase consideration.
- Winners of previous Longhorn Showcase Script Competitions are ineligible.
- Email a pdf copy of screenplay with title, name, and contact info on title page. Send to: email@example.com with the subject line: 2016 LHSC Script Competition - [YOUR NAME].
- Download and complete the nomination form. For consideration, the RTF screenwriting faculty member who supervised the class in which you wrote the script MUST sign the nomination form.
- Turn in signed nomination form — either as a hard copy to Elana Wakeman's mailbox in the RTF department office (CMA 6.120A) or electronically (scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scripts and forms due by 5 pm Friday, May 13, 2016.
DOWNLOAD: RULES AND NOMINATION FORM